lunes, 2 de febrero de 2015

ENGLISH PITINGLISH IS COMING BACK!

Hi, everyone! After one month, here we are again! English pitinglish (5 years old). During this term (until the end of March), we are going to work different topics. We are going to work what your children are working with their Spanish teacher: Greece, Rome, Olimpic Games...

Apart from that we are going to strengthen their vocabulary and their speaking. I mean, during the last term we worked concepts such as: Do you like...?, Yes I do... or Not I don´t...

In this term the questions will be: What do you like? or What do you want? The answer would be... I like.... I don´t like... I want... I don´t want. Here I let you a simple example about I like...



About the Portfolio, the idea is to start next week. The 10th of February the next Portfolio is expected. In that Portfolio you could check everything that we are studing.
Thanks.
Anyway, the next thursday the general meeting is also expected so don´t hesitate to ask me your concerns.


---------------------------------------------------

Estimadas familias. Después de un mes, volvemos a la carga con English Pitinglish (5 añitos). Durante este trimestre (hasta finales de marzo), vamos a trabajar diferentes conceptos. Vamos a trabajar con vuestros hijos lo que están estudiando con sus maestras de español: Grecia, Roma, los Juegos Olímpicos.
Por otra parte, vamos a reforzar su vocabulario y su producción oral. Esto es, durante el pasado trimestre trabajamos conceptos tales como: ¿Te gusta...? Sí o no.
En este trimestre la pregunta será: ¿Qué te gusta? ¿Qué quieres? La respuesta será Me gusta o Quiero... o no me gusta o no quiero.

Sobre el Portfolio, la idea es comenzar la próxima semana. Esto es el 10 de febrero. En él, podréis comprobar lo que estamos estudiando concretamente.

Gracias.
El próximo jueves 5 de febrero será la reunión general, cualquier duda no dudéis en preguntármela.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.