jueves, 13 de noviembre de 2014

ROSSETA, COMETS AND PHASE OF THE MOON / Rosseta, cometas y las fases de la luna

Hi, there! I´d like to give you this interesting information related to the space and to the phase of the moon. I have taken advantage of it and I am also teaching them some space concepts such as: moon and comets
REMEMBER (Recuerda):

Moon: Luna.
Full Moon: Luna llena.
First quarter moon: Luna creciente.
New moon: Luna nueva.
Third quarter moon: Luna menguante.

 You can watch the video below  with your children and do a role play like this:

When is the new moon I told them New moon, new moon Where are you, moon?
Where is the full moon. I told them Wow! You are beautiful moon!
When is the firt quarter I told them, Hello moon, welcome back!
When is the third quarter I told them. Bye, bye moon! During these days class teachers are working the lunar phase or the phase of the moon.. I have also done a theatre about the THE CONCEPT "FULL" (full moon) . This is, I have asked them: ARE YOU HUNGRY? ARE YOU FULL?

So, I´d like to give you these links that we are (or we will) work with your children in the English lesson. I do hope you enjoy it.

Hola. Quisiera entregaros información interesante relacionada con el espacio. . Durante estos días, las tutoras están trabajando las fases de la luna. He aprovechado para enseñarles los mismos conceptos pero en inglés. Conceptos tales como: luna, cometas o fases de la luna. Podéis visualizarlo con vuestros hijos (se trata de un vídeo musical que muestra muy claramente las fases de la luna).
He realizado un teatrillo repitiendo los conceptos de "full moon", "new moon", "firt quarter moon", "third quarter moon".
Cuando es luna nueva les he dicho: New moon, new moon!¿Dónde estás luna?
Cuando es luna llena les he dicho: ¡Guau! Que bonita eres.
Cuando la luna está creciente les he dicho! Hola luna. ¡Bienvenida!
Cuando la luna es menguante les he dicho: Adiós luna

También he aprovechado para hacer un pequeño teatro con el concepto LLENO (por Luna llena).
Esto es, les he preguntado: ¿tienes hambre? ¿estás lleno?
................................

Here you have a good video (I have already played this video in the English class).


I also like to give you a great video for kids that I have found about the Rosseta landing. This video will be played the next week (17th-22th november 2014).
--------------------------------------------------------
También quisiera dejaron un excelente video para niños sobre el aterrizaje de Rosseta en el cometa. Este vídeo lo trabajaré la próxima semana. (17-22 de noviembre 2014)


Saludos.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.